Baby's Breath Unit
The Baby's Breath Air Purifier is a unique air purification unit designed to protect your newborn from contaminated air. It is ideal for improving air environment to healthy, fresh, air in nurseries, baby's rooms and day care facilities. Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier excels in eliminating these risks in the form of smoke, chemicals, asthma triggering irritants, bacteria and viruses. This machine is equipped with a Medical Grade HEPA Filter and is covered under a 5 year warranty.
- Protects newborns from infections
- Great for new partents, nurseries and day care facilities
- HEPA/HEGA filtration
- Medical grade air purifier
- Covers up to 700 square feet
- 360º progressive filtration system
- Reduces snoring
- Eliminates nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
5 year warranty
The Austin Air Baby's Breath A205 Air Purifier Has Proven Filter Technology:
- Two pre-filters to extend the life of a true HEPA particulate filter.
- A true HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of particulates as small as .3 microns and 95% of particulates as small as .1 micron.
- A HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) military carbon cloth removes odors, gasses, and chemicals.
Easy ControlsChoose from 3 purification speeds using the simple manual knob control.
Lightweight and CompactAt just 14 pounds and measuring 16.5 inches H x 11 inches W x 11 inches D, this air purifier is easy to pick up and move wherever your baby goes for consistently clean air.
- Type: 4-Stage Filter
- Configuration: Large Particle Pre-filter
- Medium Particle Pre-filter
- Military Carbon Cloth for Chemical Removal
- 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
- Filter Life: 5-years under normal residential use
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- 99.97% efficient at removing particulates as small as 0.3 microns
- 95% efficient in removing particulates 0.1 micron and smaller
- Coverage Area: Cleans up to 700 sq. ft. efficiently
- Fan Rating: 200 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Dimensions: Height: 16" Width: 11" x 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Material: All steel construction
- Air Intake: 360° intake system
- Air Output: One side, upper deck outlet
- Filter Access: Bottom plate easily removed
- Finish: Baked-on powder coat
- Castors are available on the Jr. with special order