Surfing. Sledding. Put the two together and what do you get? Snurfing!
HEAmotivation says: Forget the complicated gear. Snurfers are simple, durable, and tons of fun. Each board is crafted from the finest maple available from the USA. There are no metal rails or bindings to get in the way, just a unique riding experience where balance meets pure enjoyment. Giddy Up!
The Snurfer Classic known as the MC Snow Surfer is a near-perfect replica of the board that started it all in 1966. With V-tail concavity and a 60/40 rocker design that precisely duplicates the original. The MC Snow Surfer is easy to learn, easy to ride, and easy to enjoy with the whole family. It also has a rope to help with balance. Grab one today and take snow days to a whole new level. Made of 9 Ply North American hard maple.
* Note: the newest MC Snow Surfers have 4 black footing stripes
The Snurfer is back, and better than ever! The MC Snow Surfers are near-exact replicas of the board that started it all in 1965. The V-tail concavity and 60/40 rocker design precisely duplicate the original and insanely popular Sherman Poppen classic.
- Deck: 100% North American Maple
- Length: 46 in / 119 cm
- Nose Width: 6 7/8 in / 17.46 cm
- Tail Width: 6 7/8 in / 17.46 cm
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
- Tail Shape: Original radial design with 60/40 rocker
- Base: 3 channel flat base
- Sidecut: Straight
- Flex: Firm
- Traction: 3mm flat EVA foam strips
- Rope: 100% recycled poly rope
- Riders: Ideal for riders of any weight
Made in the USA