Brand New Fluoride Filters & Arsenic Reduction (PF-2)
* * Authorized Berkey Dealer * *
* * Full Factory Warranty - Brand New * *
* * Free Shipping * *
PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
Replacement: Set of 2 PF-2 Filters need replacement after 1000 gallons of use. As an example, The Royal Berkey system is about 3.25 gallons and therefore the filters should be replaced after 307 (1,000/3.25 ) refills. Or in other words, If the system is refilled about one time per day they should be replaced after 10 months, if the system is refilled about twice per day they should be replaced about every 5 months.
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey Purification Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of PF-2s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey Purification elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- You simply screw the PF-2 Flouride filter into the Black Berkey filters.