Get this Crown Berkey system with 2 Black Berkey Filters. This Crown Berkey system holds 6 gallons and 2 Black Berkey water purification elements are included. You can add up to 8 black berkey elements and Fluoride Filters as well. As an option you can add 2 Fluoride Filters. Each Black Berkey element requires one Fluoride filter in order to filter fluoride. You can also opt to add up to 8 black berkey elements and 8 Fluoride Filters as well.
It is 30" high and 20" in height when you compact it for travel. It is made of a beautiful high-grade polished 304 stainless steel that looks great in every home. As a gravity water filtration system there is no electricity required, you can use it and place it anywhere.
Note: Not available in California or Iowa.
- Capacity is 6 gallons
- 30" in height with a diameter of 11"
- For transport the upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands 20" in height
- Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel
- 2 Black Berkey water purification elements are included (you can use up to 8)
- 2 Fluoride Filters are available as an option (you can use up to 8), choose from the drop down above, these reduce fluoride and easily screw onto the Black Berkey filters
- Filters 6.5 gallons per hour with 2 Black Berkey elements
- Filters 13 gallons per hour with 4 Black Berkey elements
- Filters 26 gallons per hour with 8 Black Berkey elements
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button,2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
From the Manufacturer
The Crown Berkey system is the ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for everyday use, outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
The Crown Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with four purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances.
This system has a storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters) and when in use it stands 26" in height with a diameter of 11". The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands 20" in height. This system can be configured with up to eight Black Berkey purification elements and with eight the system will purify up to 26 Gallons (98.4 liters) per hour.
* Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.