The Fissler Pro Collection 8 piece set. This is an 18/10 stainless steel professional-grade cookware set. The set features a beautiful satin finish and hase the look of rivets without the mess. Each piece also has a true stay-cool handle.
This high quality Original Pro Collection 8 piece cookware set will be a very valuable addition to your kitchen. There are 5 cookware pieces and 3 lids, it includes:
- 11.0" (28cm) Saute/Frypan
- 7.9" (20cm) Saute/Frypan
- 6.7qt. (6.3ltr.) / 9.5" (24cm) Stew Pot with lid
- 3.2qt. (3.0ltr.) / 9.5" (24cm) Roaster with lid
- 2.1qt. (2.0ltr.) / 6.3" (16cm) High Saucepan with lid
The large flat and fully encapsulated CookStar all-stove base is comprised of a pure aluminum core and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel which ensures that the base will never separate or warp. The energy-saving base also provides quick optimal heat distribution, diffusion, and storage without any hot spots.
Each piece is equipped with true stay-cool handles that are large for easy handling, and fastened using high-strength welding, permitting a hygienic stainless steel interior free of rivets which collect food and particles. Now you can have the look of riveted handles without the mess. The long stay-cool handles are light and comfortable to hold. All the handles are fixed to stay on for a lifetime.
The cleverly designed lids are tight fitting, making it ideal to not only cook with little or no water but to ensure that all the flavor of the food gets sealed in. They offer the innovative condensate-plus function where condensation drips right onto the food from the center of the lid, making it tastier and juicier. In addition, ice cubes can be placed on the center of the lid to accelerate the condensation process.
Each piece is fully oven-safe and dishwasher-safe, providing an added measure of versatility in the kitchen.
The pouring rim on all the cookware allows for precise and drip-less pouring rim. No more messes on the countertop or sides of the pot. The pots even come equipped with a practical measuring scale on the inside.
- 18/10 Stainless Steel, which never alters the taste of food
- Ultimate resistance to water spots, staining and scratching
- Equipped with large true stay-cool handles for safe and easy handling
- Fully encapsulated CookStar all-stove base, (pure aluminum core and high-quality 18/10 stainless steel)
- Base will never separate or warp
- Lid features condensate-plus function (condensation drips right onto the food from the center of the lid, making it tastier and juicier)
- Fastened using high-strength welding, permitting a hygienic stainless steel interior free of rivets which might collect food and particles
- Tight fitting lids ideal cooking with little or no water and ensure that all the flavor of the food gets sealed in
- Energy-saving base provides quick optimal heat distribution, diffusion, and storage without any hot spots
- Ice cubes can be placed on the center of the lid to accelerate the condensation process
- Pouring rim allows for precise and drip-less pouring
- Safe for use on induction stoves
- Fully oven-safe and dishwasher-safe
- Made in Germany
- Part of the Fissler Pro Collection
HEAmotivation says: Each one of the pieces are oven safe and dishwasher safe. I am sure you have read what I have said before, but here it goes again, I absolutely love any pot or pan that I can put in the oven and when done I can put in the dishwasher. It makes my life a lot easier.
From the Manufacturer
Fissler Pro Collection was originally developed by professionals for professionals. The Original Pro Collection is the perfect cooking equipment for everyone who values uncompromising quality, attractive design, and superior functions. It is a design classic and international best-seller made from heavy gauge, hygienic 18/10 stainless steel. The beautiful brushed stainless steel finish provides the ultimate resistance to water spots, staining, and scratching. Professional cooks from around the world have been using this cookware for over 30 years. Even Nigella Lawson finds its looks and durability help her to be a "Domestic Goddess".
Fissler has stood for high-quality cookware which stands out thanks to its precise workmanship, high level of utility and stylish, ingenious design "Made in Germany". All the products make your work in the kitchen easier and increase your pleasure in cooking.
Founded in 1845 by Carl Philipp Fissler, the company can look back on a success story lasting over 170 years. Experience gathered over generations, technological know-how, perfect production, great innovative strength - these are the three pillars on which the success of the Fissler company is based. Their function and design are continuously adapted to the needs of our customers and so can satisfy an extremely wide range of requirements in the best possible manner.