Get this Royal Berkey system with 2 Black Berkey Filters, 2 Fluoride Filters, and a Free stainless steel water bottle. This Royal Berkey system holds 3.25 gallons and 2 Black Berkey water purification elements are included. You can add up to 4 black berkey elements and Fluoride Filters as well. It is 23" high and only 15" in height when you compact it for travel. It is made of a beautiful high-grade polished 304 stainless steel that looks great in every home. As a gravity water filtration system there is no electricity required, you can use it and place it anywhere.
Note: Not available in California or Iowa.
- Capacity is 3.25 gallons
- 23" in height with a diameter of 9.5"
- For transport the upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15" in height
- Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel
- 2 Black Berkey water purification elements are included (you can use up to 4)
- 2 Fluoride Filters are available as an option (you can use up to 4), choose from the drop down above, these reduce fluoride and easily screw onto the Black Berkey filters
- Filters 4 gallons per hour with 2 Black Berkey elements
- Filters 8 gallons per hour with 4 Black Berkey elements
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
From the Manufacturer
The versatile Royal Berkey system is the ideal system for medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
The Royal Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove red food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with two purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances.
This system has a storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters) and when in use it stands 23" in height with a diameter of 9.5". The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height. Configured with two Black Berkey purification elements the system will purify up to 4 Gallons (15.1 liters) per hour. This system can be expanded to use four purification elements and is capable of purifying up to 8 Gallons (30.3 liters) per hour.
* Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.