Sometimes just a few tweaks to a classic design can make all the difference when it comes to performance, and that’s exactly what distinguishes the newly released MC from the original 1965 Snurf design.
By increasing the boards overall width, along with adding full flexibility, duel channel grooves and a flat deck construction, the MC combines the nostalgic look of the original Classic with modern day performance and fun.
The board of choice for any backyard enthusiast regardless of age.
- Length: 44.25”
- Nose Width: 10.1”
- Tail Width: 7.51”
- Base Features: 2 channel flat base
- Board Flex: Full
- Traction Pads: 2 EVA foot pads
- Rope: 58” Recycled Poly Rope
- Handle: Single loop
- Country of Origin: All US made
- User Weight: Ideal for riders of any weight