The Bedroom Machine is the most advanced filtering system from Austin Air. It is built to capture gasses and particles at the nano size, while meeting requirements set out by the Johns Hopkins University Medical School. Austin Air Bedroom Machine air purifiers remove airborne smoke, mold, mildew, fungi, allergens, germs, viruses, bacteria, and many chemicals, gases and odors. Do you suffer from morning congestion? You can truly breathe and sleep better with the Bedroom Machine.
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine by Austin Air?
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is The Bedroom Machine by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5th stage of filtration
- Developed to improve sleep
- Effectively filters sub-micron particles, gases, odors and VOCs
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine was used in clinical trials at the University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
The results were dramatics. NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at John Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine was placed in the homes of women, living with a smoker, who were either pregnant or with very young babies. Again the results were impressive. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
Features and Specs:
- Fan Speeds: Three (3)
- Unit Size: 23"H x 14.5"W x 14.5"D
- Unit Weight: 45 lbs.
- Air Purifier Filter Options: HEPA and HEGA Carbon Cloth, 15 lbs. of activated carbon blend, and large particle Pre-filter
- Airflow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): 400 CFM on highest speed
- Power Consumption: 135W on highest speed
- Room Coverage: 1500 Sq. Ft.
- Austin Air Construction: All steel with baked-on powder coat finish.
- Austin Air Owner's Manual
- Product ID: AAir-BedroomMachine
Austin Air Air Purifiers come with a 5 Year Warranty.
Austin Air air purifiers are warranted to be defect-free in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase, provided your air purifier is operated under normal residential use and that you complete and return your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.