These are Swell Vision bamboo wood rectangular sunglasses. The frame color is natural bamboo and has polarized lenses which are anti-glare and provide UVA/UVB protection. These are 52mm lenses.
Natural Wood Bamboo Sunglasses - Features:
- Swell Shades are handcrafted from sustainable Acidosasa Bamboo.
- Bamboo is a renewable alternative to wood and is lightweight.
- Swell Shades are waterproof and designed for lightweight comfort and floatation.
- The lenses are polarized and feature anti-glare and UVA/UVB protection.
- The frames feature spring loaded hinges for added comfort.
- Overall Frame Length is 13.5 cm
Lens's are 52mm (H) x 37 mm (L)
From the Manufacturer
Swell Vision is pioneering a sustainable future by using bamboo for our polarized sunglasses vs. wooden sunglasses. As wood has become more and more scarce, bamboo is being used as a renewable alternative. To produce a full-grown, hardwood tree can take up to sixty years, and then another sixty years’ time for a replacement. Species of bamboo equal to the height and width of a tree take as little as three years to mature completely. Bamboo is also easy to grow, because of its root systems, which produce several shoots at a time. Like all plants, it takes in greenhouse gases and produces oxygen -- in fact, 35% more oxygen than an equivalent area of trees. When you purchase our Swell Vision products, you will recieve a fashionable pair of polarized, floatable sunglasses, a stylish timepiece, and you are making an environmentally friendly decision.