In Stock Now !
Shipping Note - We Cannot Ship Big Berkey's to California, Iowa, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or PO Boxes
Get this Imperial Berkey system with 2 Black Berkey Filters. This Imperial Berkey system holds 4.5 gallons and 2 Black Berkey water elements are included. As an option you can add 2 Fluoride Filters. Each Black Berkey element requires one Fluoride filter in order to filter fluoride. You can also opt to add up to 6 black berkey elements and 6 Fluoride Filters as well.
It is 26" high and only 17" in height when you compact it for travel. It is made of a beautiful high-grade polished 304 stainless steel that looks great in every home. As a gravity water filtration system there is no electricity required, you can use it and place it anywhere.
Note: Not available in California or Iowa.
- Capacity is 4.5 gallons
- 26" in height with a diameter of 10"
- For transport the upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height
- Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel
- 2 Black Berkey water elements are included (you can use up to 6)
- 2 Fluoride Filters are available as an option (you can use up to 6), choose from the drop down above, these reduce fluoride and easily screw onto the Black Berkey filters
- Filters 5.5 gallons per hour with 2 Black Berkey elements
- Filters 11 gallons per hour with 4 Black Berkey elements
- Filters 16.5 gallons per hour with 6 Black Berkey elements
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4 or 6), 1 stainless steel lid, 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button,1 spigot, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
From the Manufacturer
This system has a storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters) and when in use it stands 26" in height with a diameter of 10". The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height. Configured with two Black Berkey elements the system will purify up to 5.5 Gallons per hour. This system can be expanded to use six purification elements and is capable of purifying up to 16.5 Gallons per hour.
* Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.