The basic spigot simply turns on and off but does not allow you to see how much water is left in the system. These sight spigots fill with water to show the same corresponding level of water in the system's lower canister (the purified water). Each spigot has a glass sight and matches the system.
- Allows instant reading of the water level in the lower chamber of your Berkey System
- Available in three sizes based on the system you own:
- 7.5" - For Travel Berkey Systems and Big Berkey Systems
- 10" - For Royal Berkey Systems and Imperial Berkey Systems
- 13" - For Crown Berkey Systems (includes a sight glass brace)
- The glass tube of the spigot can be easily cleaned with soap and water as needed
- Includes two washers and a wingnut
- Constructed of high-quality materials and made in the USA
HEAmotivation says: If the bottom canister is full and you fill the top canister, then it could possibly overfill. With a berkey sight spigot you can easily see when the system is full or almost empty.